We strive to be a place where complete technological immersion exists. At the Tech Academy, we are constantly working to produce the best learning environment possible for students! Using our dynamic methods of teaching, we are able to cater programs to students of any age 7 and up (that includes adults as well)! Through our Pathways designed to enhance critical thinking and problem solving through project-based learning, students will be working on subjects including but not limited to the following:
FIRST Tech Challenge Robotics
Java, Python, and Android App Programming
And much more!
Source – Gears 2 Robots
The Temecula Tech Academy is an official vendor for Springs Charter Schools as well as Inspire Charter Schools! If you are a parent of a Charter School child, contact us for more information regarding our Charter School Vendor options at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the links below!
In addition to our Membership options, we also have regular Classes in the Fall and Spring, Workshops every Saturday, and Summer Camps! Subjects include; programming, video game making, robots, Minecraft, and more!
Take a look at the videos below to see projects related to those at the Temecula Tech Academy
Computer Aided Design and 3D Printing
Source – 3D Printing Nerd
Source – I Like to Make Stuff
Remember that we have a FREE workshop on Arduino the third Saturday of every month!
FIRST Tech Challenge
Source – FIRST Tech Challenge
Android App Programming
Source – MIT App Inventor
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes the Tech Academy different?
- The Tech Academy is a place of opportunity. Our members receive a custom tailored education that is designed around their needs and desires. We want all of our students to be working on subjects that they find fun so that we can foster their interest early on.
My child has never done anything like this before. Do you need experience before starting?
- With our staff being primarily college students, we know about the prerequisite system and it has no place at the Tech Academy. We want our students to have a life long interest in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math and placing prerequisites on them early is going to be discouraging. If your child wants to work on a subject in particular, they are going to work on it with no questions asked. The Tech Academy is a place for new and experienced students.
Who will be teaching my child?
- Our staff consist of both college students studying a STEM field or a college graduate with a degree in a STEM field. Many of our staff are perusing degrees in various fields of engineering such as Mechanical, Electrical, and Chemical. All of our staff are live scanned with the FBI and DOJ.
Can I try out the Tech Academy before committing?
- Certainly! We offer free trials to all students who are thinking about enrolling. There is no appointment required to have a trial. Just come into the Academy and tell a staff member that you want to try out the program!
What are the ages?
- Our age range is 7 years old and up! How far up you may ask? We have had members as old as 65 at the Tech Academy.
My child is younger than 7, can they join?
- We offer admission to students younger than 7 years old and a case by case basis. What you would do is schedule a trial, and during that trial our staff is going to assess your student. We assess that the student can follow directions, behaves, and does not get too distracted. If our staff feels that your child is a good fit, then we will offer admission.